CHP is a limited company supported by 17 practice shareholders drawn from 7 Primary Care Networks in Camden. We are overseen by a Board made up of three appointed directors and four elected clinical members from our shareholding practices. CHP was formerly known as Haverstock Healthcare which was formed in 2008 by general practices in Camden to provide an organisation of sufficient size to bid for local NHS services. In December 2020, the company name was changed to Camden Health Partners to reflect its vision and values of working in collaboration with Camden practices and primary care networks, NHS Trusts, Camden Council and the voluntary sector in Camden.
The Board has 3 appointed members:
- Dr Alex Warner, Chair who is a GP at Caversham Group Practice, NW5
- Jo Ohlson, CEO
- Mike Foster, Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Chief Executive
- Dr Shazia Mariam, Medical Director also attends the Board.
The Board’s 4 elected members are:
- Dr Claire Chalmers- Watson, GP Partner, Parliament Hill Medical Centre, NW5
- Dr Stuart Mackay Thomas, GP Partner, Hampstead Group Practice, NW3
- Dr Phil Posner, GP Partner James Wigg Group Practice, NW5
- Dr Aura Zahan, GP Partner Museum Practice, WC1
Role of the Board
Camden Health Partners Ltd is a member driven, clinically led organisation and our governance structure and culture aligns with this model. The Board oversees performance and delivery against the Business Plan, financial growth and stability, risk management, people strategies and cultural governance.
The Board is: accountable to the shareholder group as a whole; and responsible for holding both the CEO and the Executive Committee collectively to account in respect of their executive functions.
Camden Health Partners Organogram